We Make a Difference
B.A. Clark Realty is a locally owned and managed real estate company located in the West Los Angeles area that conducts business across all market segments – residential and luxury home sales, investment and commercial property sales and leasing, new home sales and rentals, and probates. We have built our success on preparing for and ensuring your success. Whatever your real estate goal, we are here to help you achieve it with confidence.
We Service Our Community
‘Local’ is tangible and practical to us. Paragon is locally owned and focused, built on relationships with people in our communities whose trust we don’t take for granted. 80% of our business comes from those who already know us, who have worked with us and refer their family, friends and co-workers to our agents. We provide a good business service because it's our home and our community. By way of giving back, B.A. Clark Realty works in tandem with various community projects as a joint endeavor of the company and its agents. Specifically, Beverly the owner works with a Men and Women Investment Group which provides construction contract services for the homeless; a Rent to Own Business Venture, and she is the Founder of United Homeowners Association which now includes Windsor Hills, View Park, and Ladera Heights.
We Are Committed
B.A. Clark Realty has a simple philosophy --- hire the best agents and provide them with the training, market research resources, marketing techniques, technological tools, and management skills so they can do the best possible job for our clients. Our agents are experienced and passionate about their work; their prime focus is to provide the best results possible for you!
- We make a difference
- We service our community
- We are committed
Tips For Buyers And Sellers
- Don't wait - Don't wait for the spring or summer prime-buying season. Start your hunt early; you will likely face less competition and have just as many homes for sale to consider.
- Shop around for a mortgage - Talk to more than one lender or consider letting a mortgage broker shop your loan to find the best rate-quote for you. A lower interest rate equates to thousands in savings over the life of your loan.
- Don't discount buying new - Buying new most likely means less competition and a wider selection of homes. But there is a caveat: New homes typically cost more.
- List during prime-buying season - A larger pool of buyers, starting in April and peaking in June, can cause bidding wars, resulting in higher prices, and faster escrow closings.
- Price to sell - Be wise and take your agent’s advice to price your home adequately for the market and based on comparables.
- Consider an incentive - Throw in something extra to entice buyers and/or be open to negotiating beyond just price so you can hook a buyer.
- Sell in California - Job growth, rising home prices, and limited inventories are boosting housing markets in California.